|Home||» Products||» FLUORESCENT MICROSCOPES||» 05 Fluorescent Mcroscopes|
05 Fluorescent Mcroscopes
Inverted & Reflected Fluorescence Microscopes is composed with inverted microscope and reflected fluorescence microscope, equipped with long working distances plan achromatic objectives and wide field eyepieces, you can use long working distance phase contrast
objectives and special long working distance condenser with phase contrast unit when inverted observation, and change the fluorescence excitation system freely. The microscope has clear image, wide field, compact framework, beautiful sculpt and comfortable operation etc. It's mainly applied to observe the living cell and tissue, liquid and deposits etc, also to observe transparent living without staining and fluorescence slice up, it is the ideal instrument for researching in biology, cells cytology, oncology, genetics, immunology etc. The microscope can be used for scientific researching, medical treatment, epidemic prevention and animal husbandry etc.
· With wide field eyepieces, Long distance plan achromatic objectives the field of view is widely and clear.
· Coaxial coarse/fine focus system, with tensional adjustable and up stop, minimum division of fine focusing: 2μm.
· The mechanical stage movement mechanism can be taken out.
· Equipped with phase contrast unit, include long working distance condenser, phase contrast objective and centering telescope
· Equipped with fluorescence unit, include four group of fluorescence filter.
· 6V 30W halogen lamp transmission illumination with brightness control. 100W high voltage mercury lamp, with outside power supply unit
SPECIFICATIONS of Fluorescent Research Microscopes:
Eyepiece : Wide field eyepiece WF10X(¦µ20mm)
Objective : Long working distance plan achromatic objectives PL L 10X/0.25
Long working distance plan achromatic objectives PL L 25X/0.40
Long working distance plan achromatic objectives PL L 40X/0.60
Long working distance plan achromatic phase contrast objective PL L 10X/0.25 PHP2
Long working distance plan achromatic phase contrast objective PL L 25X/0.40 PHP2
Long working distance plan achromatic phase contrast objective PL L 40X/0.60 PHP2
Eyepiece tube: Trinocular (Inclination of 30°, 100% image light for photography capable)
Focus system: Coaxial coarse/fine focus system, with tensional adjustable and up stop, minimum division of
fine focusing: 2μm
Nosepiece : Quintuple (Ball bearing inner locating)
Stage : Double layer mechanical (Size: 224mmX208mm, moving range: 112mmX79mm)
Filter : Frosted filter
Shelf of specimen : Match to install ¦µ68mm or 77mmX29mm culture utensi